Monday, July 07, 2008

OK. I'll be the first to admit my 4th of July weekend was not perfect but it wasn't awful. I am just as vulnerable as everyone else. Holidays are extremely hard to stick to the plan but I made modifications. I changed my high carb days to Friday and Saturday since I knew they would be the worst days. Once I got to Sunday I was pretty much back on track and good to go. Monday was fine as well. I am really still noticing some good results with the diet. My weight has held pretty consistent but I have gotten great feedback from friends, clients, and co workers. I feel that I am becoming very lean but not losing any muscle mass. I have even gotten comments that I look bigger in the arms and shoulders which always is nice to hear for a guy. I will not be posting a constantly anymore. I feel that I can stick with this diet pretty easily and have not noticed any setbacks recently. I have two more weeks to go and I will post some final thoughts as I get closer.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home