Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 3:

Today was pretty difficult to stick with the diet plan but I was able to do it. I still seem to be having a problem with my hunger levels. I counted up my calories after my lunch to see if I wasn't eating enough but to my suprise I was over 1400 calories so far. After my lunch though are started feeling better and made it through the rest of the day no problem. I had a tough workout but had enough energy to get through it.

Day 4:

This was probably my best day so far. Stuck to everything no problem and was not very hungry. For cardio today I did a 1/2 mile warm up and 8 sprints (15sec) with a 1 min rest using a parachute for extra resistance. It was pretty tough but felt pretty fast. I'm hoping that I am starting to get use to this eating and won't be as hungry anymore. I am really looking forward to this weekend to have a high carb diet.

On a side note I did want to mention that there is a workout plan in the TNT Diet book but I am comfortable with my own workout and wanted to stick with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home