Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day two:

Similar to day 1. No major issues so far. I did notice I was pretty tired today but I think it had more to do with the fact that I woke up at 4:40am and didn't finish work until 8pm. I did notice I was pretty hungry today. Especially again in the afternoon. The morning is always fine then it hits me as the day goes on. I'm still working on finding snack that will hold me over for longer. Today's meals included a western omelet, celery with peanut butter, turkey sandwich with spinach and mustard, chocolate milk, banana, tuna fish, string cheese, almonds, open face portabello mushroom turkey burgers, and a salad.

It seems like a lot of food when you write it all down but it really didn't seem to bad throughout the day. I also went on a 3.5 mile run. I actually felt pretty slow but it could be because I haven't gone on a run in a few weeks.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home