Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Final Post on TNT Diet:

Well I've been on the diet for a few weeks now and I just wanted to make a few final thoughts. Overall I was very happy with the routine. While my weight did not change I could tell my body fat must have decreased because I have become very lean. My abdominals are becoming very defined which is always fun to see. I had some company with the diet as well. I had two clients who wanted to try the diet with me. They both had a lot of success as well. In just a few weeks one lost 8lbs and the other lost 7lbs and counting. They both decided to continue the diet since it was working so well for them. While I didn't see a big weight change I was still happy because I wasn't looking to really gain or lose much weight.

I will continue a modified version of the diet. I do not think it is healthy to stay on a low carb diet for very long so I will slowly start to introduce some nutrient based carbs back into my diet. I do not expect much will change after I do this. I did learn some great recipes on this diet. If you are interested in trying any of them out please feel free to contact me.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home